I yearn to build Sandcastles!!


Book: Sandcastles
Author: Sana Rose 



Last year, I completed reading Sandcastles and it was my 40th book of the year. It took quite a while to settle down in my mind. This was for the second time I read a book while interacting with author at the same time. It means a lot to me because these interactions evoke some sort of deeper emotions into me which I wouldn't have felt otherwise. Also, these interactions inspire me to write down my own book and become more dedicated to the writing regime.

Coming to the book, Sandcastles is about courage, strength and never giving-up attitude of three girls who turned into women of spirit and character with their ongoing struggles and hardships.

I loved Ria for her kindness and compassionate attitude. I loved Trisha for her strong spirit and taking a plunge on raising her kids all alone. I loved Selena for giving up her own dreams and living a life of single mother (which sincerely demands a lot of patience and love in heart). I detested Neil for his actions but I ended up loving him as the book approached to end. I loved Cyril because he wanted to be an author and authors are my favorite people to learn and grow in life. 

All in all, I am touched by every character because they have gone through a lot, yet they never stopped seeing the ray of happiness during trials and tribulations. I would recommend this book to all because sometimes what we are going through, all those miseries can vanish by reading and seeing the struggles of others. 

A beautiful book which talked about grief and taught me:

While there is a grief,

There is a hope and love too,

While there is defeat,

There is a victory too.

Above all, women, if made up their mind, can set anything on fire, with their feet on the floor.

Final Word

Sana Rose is a refined author. When I say refined, I mean she is very intelligent in picking up the stories to pen down her heart-out. She is equally selective in reading the books from which she herself learns a lot. She is not merely an author but a great reader who is well versed with how other authors have emerged as a winner in their journey at the time of becoming an author. I have a long list of book yet to be read and recommended by Sana. I am eagerly awaiting her second novel and I am sending her love, blessings and care. I am inclined towards reading her poetry books too as I find her poetry spiritual and touching. 

May she writes as many as books possible and touch many lives.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Joe will hunt you down too!!

Daughters of the Brothel by Deepak Yadav