What do I stand by?


I am up for a small exercise as my dearest friend on LinkedIn is spreading words of positivity and motivation throughout this journey of life. 


I am going to share my take on this and I hope if you would do the same it may resolve many issues within self. The answer always lies within. 


Record and update answers to the following questions in every context - emotional, personal, family, financial and spiritual, etc. 


a)     What are my values? 


My values come from my parents to huge extent and no matter what they have never told me to give up ever in life. I am equally amazed as their way of motivating me at times just by looking at my face and I will always be thankful for their sheer love and faith in me. The more I get to know them, the more I realize they could be my best friends as they have plenty of things to share with me.



b)    What do I stand by?


I stand for justice and I don’t believe in degrading others. I don’t even believe in letting someone control me and dominate my identity as per their own sick thinking. I always go after what I seek for and that’s where my strength comes from.



c)     What do I want out of life? What are my dreams? 


I want to support as many as people in whatever capacity I can that’s what I seek in life the most. I am not after money, fame and materialistic things. I am after humanity, some decent mindful interactions and astonishing myself. My dream is to be a writer and I want to write until I die. Keeping this spark alive in me, I am coming with my first poetry book in Feb 2020. 



d)    What are my strengths and weaknesses? 


My strengths are my never-dying attitude and I know what all I can do in my life. I can move mountains as I always end up in surprising myself by doing things which I never thought of doing ever in the first place. My weaknesses are my anger and my inability to control my tongue to hurt the sentiments of others.



e)     What are my achievements? Am I satisfied? 


In 10th, I score 54.25% and I was not happy with my performance. In 11th, I stood as a topper and then I never looked back. But to be honest, being a topper never impressed me as I never took a great pride in it. I am more satisfied with my poems which got published from time to time as that’s from where I get huge peace of mind.



f)      Who and what has been influential in my life and decisions? 


I would say it has always been god. I talked to many friends and even some of them gave me advice too but I don’t think so they liked seeing me not following their advice. While god never complained no matter how bad and good decisions I made by myself in life.



g)     What is it that I want to do to leave an indelible mark? 


I want to tell all those insane humans who are killing women in the name of lust and cruelty that they should stop this atrocity on us. I want women to be as strong as any other human and I equally believe men are not safe too. I want to leave a mark in telling women you aren’t less than anyone so buckles up and become a warrior.



h)    What impact do my actions and behavior have on me as well as the others who come in contact with me?


I believe it completely depends on the person I interact with. Some people just want to hear the lies and I cannot be someone to praise them when I know otherwise. I only interact with few people and I love them for their honesty. My behavior leaves sometimes positive and negative influence because I don’t tell people what they want to hear. I tell them what it is and how it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joe will hunt you down too!!

Daughters of the Brothel by Deepak Yadav

I yearn to build Sandcastles!!