My First Sensible Interaction in Gym


It’s not my time to make new friends because I don’t trust people easily anymore. But yesterday, I interacted with a woman in my Gym. She comes everyday in the evening with her daughter as her daughter needs to shed some extra fats. We all were cycling together so she asked me 'why do I come to Gym?'. I told her to keep myself super active and also I love being healthy. Then one layer of conversation led to another and I realized we both have one thing in common i.e. Writing.

She is writing her first book that too in Hindi. She was feeling hesitated to share this as people are more inclined to read in English but I told her write your heart-out in the language in which you can give your best shot. She instantly asked for my Instagram handle which I shared and checked her posts too. She writes well and I don’t think so she wouldn’t do great in Hindi language. I personally believe language is just a way to interact else people who cannot speak interact amongst themselves too. It’s all in the mind.

Later, she started the topic of being a house wife too. Her friends look at her with an empathetic mindset as she is raising a daughter and taking care of household chores. I have entirely different view on this because housewives are not sitting idle at home. They do more work than women who work in the office. Earning money is not the only aim to be peaceful in life. Some people are earning quite well still they aren’t happy. Money never brings happiness nor do even people. It depends on us what we are seeking and for what we are seeking it in the first place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joe will hunt you down too!!

Daughters of the Brothel by Deepak Yadav

I yearn to build Sandcastles!!